Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About Me

I absolutely LOVE researching my family ancestry. I have been doing this for about 12 years now. I have found an phenomenal amount of information and I'm still going. This is a true passion of mine. Knowing who and where I came from is fascinating and something to pass on for generations :)


Most of you in the family know that I have been doing this and I get asked all the time to share what I have. It's hard with all the information I have to copy it all for everyone, or even load it onto the computer. But I thought this might be a great way to share all that I have and store it online forever as well. With the amount of information that I have this will take some time. But for those of you that are interested, you can come look whenever you want and copy whatever you would like. I will keep all of the "living relatives" private and only post us as "living" so don't worry about any private info out there. So lets get sharing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment