Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pictures

I am in the process of scanning and uploading photos. I have a few old pictures of some Edwards. One of the photos will be familiar to you, but there is some confusion as to who they actually are. We had some theories, but after looking at the ancestry, I'm not so sure. If you know for certain who people are, please tell me so I can identify every one correctly. I will title which ones are not certain, there are only 3. The rest are written on so I know who they are.
I have quite a few pictures that Lee Edwards (our great uncle Lee, Jerry Don's brother) had that his sister-in-law sent me after he had passed. She sent me quite a few things as far as pictures and documents, newspaper articles. The documents are not scanning quite as well as pictures, so those may take longer to post. But as always keep checking back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment